Rachael’s 30 years plus immersed in global trade, shipping, ports and cargo logistics have given her a broad and deep understanding of market evolution, regulations, operations and technology trends. Over the years she has built an extensive global network of senior industry executives, regulators, policy makers, investors, port design, operations and technology specialists, academics, consultants and NGOs.
Starting in the late 1980s, Rachael worked for over 10 years as a journalist and editor of several international shipping, port and transport journals. In 1999, she joined a team developing content for and growing a global portfolio of B2B events focused on ports, terminals, container trade and intermodal logistics. She then ran the secretariats for two international port and cargo industry associations and co-founded Cool Logistics, focused on global cold chain logistics.
Rachael has industry intelligence, strategic and tactical skills.
She is an expert provider of:-
- Market intelligence – current and emerging trend advisories
- International business relations, meetings, advocacy, facilitation and representation
- Branding and communication – strategy and tactical execution
- Expert content – strategy and tactical execution
- Marketing, social media, PR and media relations